Friday, February 8, 2008

lingam park, malaysia best symbol

WIKIPEDIA -The Lingam (also, Linga, Shiva linga Sanskrit लिङ्गं liṅgaṃ, meaning "mark," or "sign,") is a symbol for the worship of the Hindu god Shiva. While its origins are debated, the use of this symbol for worship is an ancient tradition in India extending back at least to the early Indus Valley civilization.

Malaysia Lingam Part 1 ii iii - the symbol of correct and justice

part i http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdePOZzDUV4

part ii http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWxPs-VhWBg

part iii http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L_ZdMi5O08

LINGam park mtv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76bX2V0wCQ FROM HANIEF.BLOGSPOT.COM


Wednesday January 30, 2008

VINCENT N VK LINGAM PARK


Tan disappointed, upset with Lingam
KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Vincent Tan was upset and disappointed with Datuk V.K. Lingam after he saw the video clip implicating the two of them, the Royal Commission of Inquiry was told.
Despite initially describing their ties as friendly, the 55-year-old business tycoon said he would now have to re-evaluate his relationship with the lawyer after seeing the controversial video, which surfaced last September.
Tan said his relationship with Lingam began as that of a lawyer and client when Lingam acted for him and his company, Berjaya Corp Bhd.
He said they became friendlier as time passed following their good working relationship.
Tan said he was always impressed with Lingam, describing him as a diligent lawyer who sometimes stayed cooped in a hotel room for days to do his research.
However, Tan denied that he and Lingam were “extremely close” as suggested by lawyer Wee Choo Keong, counsel for Lingam’s brother V. Thirunama Karasu.
“I’m not extremely close to V.K. Lingam. I’m only close to the woman I love. And no, I don’t love men,” he said.
Commission chairman Tan Sri Haidar Mohd Noor then reminded the tycoon to not give answers that were beyond the scope of the questions.
Tan apologised and continued to answer the question.
Tan: No, I’m not close to him. He’s my lawyer. We are friendly. If you are a good and capable lawyer, I will also be friendly with you.
Wee: Will you make me a director of your company?
Tan: Yes, if your service is good. But no, not with your reputation.
Haidar again reminded the witness and counsel to observe decorum during the proceedings.
Wee then asked Tan, who previously owned Mutiara Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (now known as Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd), whether he knew if Lingam had a Digi number.
Tan: I think that is a stupid question. Maybe he was a subscriber at that time. Millions of people are our subscribers. I don’t know.
Wee: Do you know if Tun Eusoff Chin was also a subscriber of Digi at that time?
Tan: I don’t know. As I said earlier...
Haidar and Commissioner Datuk Mahadev Shankar immediately cut the witness off and reminded him to keep his answers short for his own benefit.
To questions by Malaysian Bar counsel Yeo Yang Poh, Tan said Lingam was “talking rubbish and bragging so much” in the clip.
“He said he can scold me. The fact is we pay him so much for his fees. I don’t understand why he needed to brag so much. Because of this, I’m disappointed.
“We obviously need to re-evaluate our relationship. He made a fool of himself. But then I don’t want him to think that at this difficult time, we are abandoning him.
“We’ll try to be objective and at the same time, I’ll try to be compassionate,” he said.
Tan also denied all the allegations against him in the video clip, describing them as ridiculous lies.
He found the suggestion that Lingam had made use of him preposterous, saying: “He thinks that I’m so stupid that he can use me?”
On the allegation that he had the means to secure a “Tan Sri-ship” for the person Lingam was allegedly speaking to in the clip, Tan said he wished he was really that powerful.
He also denied having influenced former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to appoint Tun Ahmad Fairuz Sheikh Abdul Halim as president of the Court of Appeal.
“If I had such influence, I’d have gotten a lot of projects. This is none of my business,” he said.
Explaining his relationship with Dr Mahathir, Tan said they met in the early 1980s when he brought McDonald's to Malaysia.
“He wanted to know more about the franchise and I was contacted to meet him. We became friendly. He is a very good man, a visionary, very helpful.
“I owe whatever success I have in business to him,” he said, adding that he was very grateful to the former premier.
He said his relationship with Dr Mahathir began on a professional basis.

“He was the Prime Minister of the country for a long time. He is a very powerful man. I don’t want to go around claiming he’s my good friend.
“But I'm very pleased that he said I’m an old friend,” he said.
On his relationship with Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor, Tan said they met some time in the 1980s or 1990s.
“He was introduced to me by a member of the Pahang royal family. I became his business associate later. I find him a very pleasant person, very likeable.”
Tan said he did not spend much time with Tengku Adnan once the latter went into politics.

No comments: