Sunday, March 9, 2008

elections live result malaysia 2008 ,

I’m looking for websites that have up-to-date results.

Actually we’re having a small party to celebrate my wife’s birthday while cheering on the general election results… I also have my laptop on to check online. I only have a few links so far, if you know anymore, post it on the comments.

Malaysia Kini -www.malaysiakini.com
Dap Elections -www.dap-elections.com
Christina Liew -http://christinaliew-sabah.blogspot.com/
The Star News
mystarbid.com www.mystarbid.com lowest unique bid in malaysia get it now rm6 n95 or psp

Updates@1930: Unofficially the Opposition has taken the Bandar Kuching seat by a whopping 11,000 majority! Good on the Sarawakians, they've really got balls.Still waiting for news on our side. It's so close, I can't call it. Pray like you've never prayed before you guys!!!!!.Updates@1945: Opposition doing exceptionally well in West Malaysia, and it looks like Penang is well on the way to kicking the BN State government out, at the moment Opposition leading in ALL state seats....The IGP has JUST announced that ALL victory parades have been banned, I wonder why?.Updates@2000: Unofficially the postal votes for Api Api and KK are overwhelmingly for BN, numbering hundreds and thousands. I wasnt aware we had so many armed personnel from this area? Not sure how this will affect the overall results yet. Will keep you guys updated when we know for sure..In West Malaysia, the winds of change have turned into a hurricane. Unofficially, Opposition has claimed the state of Kelantan, and is well on its way to claiming Penang. Only 4 more seats needed!!!!! I dont think I've ever been so proud of us Malaysians!.Updates@2015: It's obvious that the Chinese in West Malaysia are REALLY pissed off, they are absolutely trampling over the BN, practically every single Chinese 'hot seat' over there is falling into Opposition hands. You can be sure they will be treated like kings after this, no one will ever dare to take them for granted again!.The question is, what about the Chinese in Sabah?
.
It is still too close to call at the moment. Cross all your fingers and toes for Christina!
.
Updates@2030: the Chief Minister of Penang has lost his seat. Boy are these Penangites ballsy!
.
Updates@2100: The Opposition has taken Penang, how sweet is this moment for the Penangites! Standing on the brink of history, they have taken the power BACK to the Rakyat.
.
Updates@2120: Opposition is on track to taking Terengganu as well. By the way what is happening on RTM and other TV news channels, can anyone update me please?
.
Updates@2150: BN has taken Terengganu back, while Opposition looks like it's going to take Kedah (4 more seats needed). Unofficially Samy Vellu has lost his seat to PKR. The earlier info about Sabah may be wrong, so I have taken it down. More updates to come.
.
Updates@2200: The IGP has threatened to use ISA on those who spread rumours about riots. Wow, serius-nya...better don't spread rumours about riots tau tak?
.
Updates@2210: Opposition victories all over West Malaysia, the Rakyat are wresting the power back! A few big UMNO scalps are on the chopping block, no confirmed results yet but unofficially both Khairy and Shahrizat are at risk of losing their seats
.
Updates@2220: I hate to say this but it looks like Sabahans have been left behind by the West Malaysians this election. No confirmed results but it looks bad for the Opposition at this stage. I don't understand why, I've always thought Sabahans were the most fiery, bold, dont-mess-with-me people in Malaysia...? So how come we crumbled in fear at crunch time and had no courage to venture out?
.
When things are confirmed I will put them up here. I can't accept any defeat unless they are confirmed
.
Updates@2230: Our Information Minister Zainuddin Maidin has unofficially lost his seat. Also unofficially, our Women/Family Minister Shahrizat Jalil has also lost her seat.
.
Updates@2245: BN Sarawak has won all its Parliamentary seats except for the Bandar Kuching one. It looks like our Federal Government will be able to scrape back into power BECAUSE of Sabah and Sarawak. But I doubt we will be getting anything extra for our contributions though, the streetlights in KL are so much more important than the streetlights in Penampang after all
.
If I sound bitter, it's because I am.
.
Updates@2255: Some Sabah news - Shafie Apdal, Lajim Ukin, Markus Mojigoh and Nasir Tun Sakaran have officially won their parliamentary seats for BN. That brings the total official BN win (Parliamentary) to 6. But I'm sure you guys know this already from TV.
.
At the moment out of 38 official wins, 23 are from Sarawak and 6 are from Sabah. Only how many from Semenanjung? I'm guessing they will be waking up from their long sleep, and taking real good care of the Semenanjung folk for the next 5 years...haha...
.
Updates@2305: Both our PM and DPM have unofficially won their respective seats. Opposition has taken Kedah.
.
Updates@2325: The Api Api seat is so close that there is a recount going on at the moment. The postal votes are likely to influence the outcome. Please pray for Christina to win, I cannot imagine what will happen to Sabahan people if she loses, who will speak up for them? Maybe I'm biased cause she's my mum but I honestly think she is the most fearless, most principled and most intelligent and talented politician in Sabah today. She needs to win. Needs to.
.
Updates@2340: Currently BN is officially holding 6 state seats - Yahya Hussin, John Teo, Masidi Manjun, Zakaria Edris, Harman Mohamad and Ramlee Marhaban. No word yet on Api-Api
.
Updates@2350: I know there are rumours going round that mum has lost to Dr Yee, but I will not accept this until I hear it from her. To be honest I find it impossible to believe, how could the most hardworking, vocal and principled person in Sabah lose? And if the majority is indeed as slim as all that, and remembering that several hundreds postal votes have been poured into Api-Api constituency, all for BN, the more I cannot accept this result. Other news - the Malaysiakini server has gone down, so nothing new to report at present.
.
Updates@2400: Unofficial results - Pairin is not doing so well in Keningau. Dr Hiew is winning the KK Parliamentary seat for DAP. Looks like DAP is the huge winner of the night, they won one state, and many MP's.
.
A piece of good news, unofficially the BN have LOST their 2/3 majority for the first time since '69. This is truly a victory for the Rakyat. I just feel bittersweet because my fellow Sabahans played little to no part in this historic and meaningful event.
.

No comments: